Kickstart with Ryno Hospitality Insurance. Our hassle-free cover gives you time to focus on running your business.

Cafe & Coffee Shop

Restaurant Insurance

Quick Claims

Easy Quote

Property Damage Insurance

Property damage insurance provides protection for damage to your business contents, building, or stock losses arising from unexpected incidents such fire, storm, or other catastrophes.

If you would like to learn more about Property Damage insurance, contact Ryno Insurance for a quote!

Business Interruption Insurance

This protects your business’s income that is affected due to an interruption in your day-to-day operations. There are various causes of such interruptions including fire, property damage, theft, natural disasters, power outages and many insurable events.

Business Interruption Insurance helps get your business back up and running and covers the insured financial loss it may have suffered. This can also protect your business from any additional costs that resulted from the interruption.

Machinery & Electronic Equipment Breakdown Insurance

This insurance is designed to cover the costs of replacing any insurable equipment or electronics that are part of running your business.

The repair or replacement of these items can be costly, and in some cases, it can be more than its market value.

If you rely heavily on computers and machinery, any sudden breakdown could affect your entire business operation.

Public & Product Liability Insurance

Public & Product Liability Insurance protects your business in the event that you become legally liable for personal injury or property damage to a third party, as a result of an insured occurrence with your business operations.

Third party includes your customers, services providers, and members of the public, but not employees.

Money Insurance

This insurance includes cover for business money that is lost due to theft, armed hold-up or fire. You can extend the policy to cover money whilst in transit to and from your premises, whilst on site or in your custody.

Not having your money insured can be risky for your business and having to replace it could affect your bottom line.

Theft Insurance

This provides cover for the loss of your contents and stock from theft, attempted theft, or an armed hold up.

If a burglary occurs on your premise, the lost of stock, contents, or damage to your building can be extremely costly to replace.

With the appropriate cover against theft, you can have that peace of mind and carry on with your business!

General Property Insurance

We offer insurance that covers accidental loss or damage to portable or valuable property such as tools, laptop computers, or personal digital assistants that you use in the course of your business.

Glass Insurance

If you are operating from a leased premise, glass insurance is vital.

This covers internal and external glass fixtures within the premise, such as windows, doors, mirrors, and glass displays.

Ryno Hospitality can customise a cover that's tailored to your business.

Get in touch with us today on 1300 650 670 to ensure your business is adequately protected.

Ryno Insurance is a specialist division of East West Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd ABN 83 010 630 092 
Australian Financial Services Licence No. 230041 

© 2019 Ryno Insurance